We want to continue growing our business and bring our technology to more organizations to help them increase their impact. That is why we are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our team and help us by:
- Assisting in the management of the software development projects in Tutator
- Provide Insights for the project requirements gathering
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering or any related field
- Work experience or knowledge of Software Development and Quality Assurance.
- Native or professional English (written and spoken)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs & quick learner for other online collaborative tools
- Self-starter, and able to work independently
- Organizational and planning skills
- Perseverance and determination
- Work experience with counterparts from different countries.
- Native or professional Spanish
- Proficiency / knowledge of French language
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with the documentation and records of meetings with project partners
- Keep track of the backlog assigned to each engineering team.
- Assist on requirements elicitation
- Assist on documenting internal proceses
- Assist on the elaboration of precept status reports and the provision of other project related information.
- Others related to the job