We are looking for a Front End engineer to help us design, code and deploy software applications.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills (Agile methodologies)
- Knowledge in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Solid knowledge in Angular.
- Development experience with UI Frameworks such as: Bootstrap, Angular Material, Tailwind, etc.
- Knowledge in Wireframing and UI prototyping, with tools such as Figma, Adobe Xd, etc.
- Speak and write English.
Duties and responsibilities
Design, develop and test software to meet the needs of Tutator projects. This could include (but not be limited to):
- Developing web and mobile applications.
- Consuming APIs for data exchange.
- Developing technical documentation.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.