Engineer Full stack development
We are looking for a Full Stack engineer to support Tutator in the design, programming and implementation of software in web environments.
- Professional with an academic degree in Systems Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Strong organizational and project management skills (Agile methodologies)
- Solid knowledge in Angular and Node JS (Essential).
- Technical English.
- Experienced with UI Framework: Bootstrap, Angular Material or Tailwind.
- Knowledge in REST API Development with Nestjs
Duties and responsibilities
Design, develop and test software to meet the needs of Tutator projects. This could include (but not be limited to):
- Developing web and mobile applications.
- Development and Consum APIs for data exchange.
- Write technical documentation.
- Development and Design user interactions on web pages.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.