Description du poste
This role has the responsibility to design solutions, flows and processes with an innovative vision and to fulfill our mission through a fluid, frictionless, fresh and intuitive product. The UX/UI Designer will be from the genesis of the problems of the users with whom he will be in constant communication, his duty is to empathize with them and capture in each solution the learning obtained for the delivery of value.
- Minimum 3 years of UI / UX product experience in consumer and enterprise product design.
- Must have proven experience as a UI designer with strong visual design skills and the ability to create design systems.
- Strong understanding of UX design, knowledge of UX best practices and the ability to create wireframes, user journeys and prototypes.
- Proficient with industry standard tools (i.e. Figma, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Ability to create high fidelity designs for handoff and collaboration with developers.
- Self-sufficient, able to manage projects in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment.
- Willingness to immerse and understand the technology, workflows and structure behind software platforms.
- High proficiency in verbal and written English.
Fonctions et responsabilités
What your day-to-day life will be like:
- You'll design beautiful, thoughtful and scalable interfaces for digital products.
- You will develop high-level visual concepts.
- Document UI / UX requirements and interactions to assist Product for development, training and support purposes.
- Work closely with the development team to help build, test and evaluate designs from idea to implementation.
- Provide graphic resources to developers (Icons, logos, Colors, etc) in svg format.
- Keep up to date with general design trends, technology for UX/UI design and implementation.