We want to continue growing our business and bring our technology to more organizations to help them increase their impact. That is why we are looking for a Partnership Manager to join our team and help us to:
- Build relationships with donor organizations to co-finance projects to provide civil society organizations with Tutator's technology.
- Attract new clients.
- Native or professional English (written and spoken)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Self-starter, and able to work independently
- Organizational and planning skills
- Perseverance and determination
- Work experience or knowledge of the NGO sector, Non-Profit Organizations, Social Interest Organizations, Civil Society, International Cooperation
- Sales experience
- Native or professional Spanish
- Proficiency / knowledge of French language
Duties and responsibilities
- Create a database of donor organizations.
- Elaborate the strategy for partnering with donors.
- Contact donors and make collaboration proposals.
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with new clients:
- Prospect new clients.
- Reach out to prospective clients through cold calling and cold mailing.
- Develop business proposals.
- Follow up with potential clients.
- Work to ensure that negotiations go smoothly and lead to the acquisition of Tutator products and services.
- Coordinate sales efforts with Tutator members.
- Accompany clients through all phases of the sales process.
- Update donors and potential clients’ information in our CRM system.
- Perform demonstrations to donors and potential clients to present and promote Tutator's products and services.
- Produce reports of results achieved and transactions completed.