Quality Assurance Leader – Systems Engineer
We are looking for a Engineer for Quality Assurance leader who can lead, design and develop internal quality assurance (QA) processes. Create a QA team and perform the quality control of the softwares developed by Tutator, applying manual and automated methodologies.
- Professional with an academic degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or related field. (required)
- 5 years of proven experience in Quality Assurance (QA) (required)
- Fluent English - written and spoken (required)
- Extensive experience in software functionality testing, procedures, tools, documentation, etc. (required)
- Experience in handling incident management tools. (required)
- Team leadership skills. (required)
- We value that you have knowledge in: French (desirable)
- Angular, Node Js and Maria BD (desired)
- Software testing certifications (ISTQB CTFL or higher, CAST or higher or other equivalent) (desirable)
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead the quality assurance team.
- Design and develop internal quality assurance (QA) processes.
- Plan, execute and oversee testing of current and new products to monitor quality conformance to specifications and quality results.
- Following company documented protocols (QA and customer support), analyze and investigate reported quality or product issues. Work with engineers, customer support and customers to ensure problem closure in accordance with company guidelines.
- Participate in the development and improvement of updated Customer Support and Quality Control processes to ensure continuous improvement of company operations and performance.
- Participate with engineering, project management and product management in the end-to-end product development process to ensure that the quality of the final product meets all company standards.
- Provide training and support to the QA team on core systems, policies, procedures and processes as needed.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, log, thoroughly document and track errors.